View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #44
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wild-Card Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I must have seen what you saw. I thinking at the time, though just a passing thought, was I guess since Brady's little ball-spiking temper tantrum they are squeamish about calling it on others(?). After thinking about it for a second I realized they root for Brady unabashedly and wouldn't care how it looks...lol.
Yeah, I thought at the time "wtf, I've seen that called before", only to see it not called two other times during the day. The Skins/hawks had at least 1 that should have been called. The only thing I know is if I see that **** called next week against Houston I'll be hot...

Kind of like I saw a defensive offsides (Oline reacted to it) called in the Ravens-Colts game. The same play got me hot last week when the Colts jumped offsides in the same fashion only for it to go against Houston. That kind of **** can piss me off. Same exact play, one goes against the defense; the other against the offense.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote