View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: offensive line was huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Interesting. I'm seeing Jones get better & better, I don't think we brought him in to play guard, but I don't see him not playing into the future. I think that's his spot to lose & to me, it looks like he's playing well below his ceiling, meaning he's going to get a lot better.

Newton on the other hand, I think we're probably seeing the best he has to offer, or pretty close. I can see an upgrade coming at that position.
Fiddler I respect your POV but how in the world do you say that about Newton? Based on what? He seemed to be moving better maybe due to knee being better? He looked way better than Brooks and Jones and playing a much more difficult and significant position.