View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #148
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
right because this off-season there wasnt a 50 page thread saying to go get peyton manning... philip rivers might become available next offseason. weve even said lets drfaft a qb in the next 2 years with an early pick and let him sit behind schaub. but all you guys do is dismiss every suggestion and claim we dotn provide any solutions

no irony, ive been wanting to get rid of schaub since the best he could do was go 8-8.. he lost my faith around 08 when he tossed a pick to lose the arizona game, it just got progressively worse. i mean he racked up a bunch of yards and you guys beat your chests over it. i saw a weak, mental midget who couldnt over come his teams mistakes and is afraid of the spot light..
You realize that you are speaking about a QB with a 20-7 record the past two years, and a QB that won his only start in the playoffs... I'm concerned about Schaub's performance as well, but you are off the reservation with your criticisms.