View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #143
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
actually you do because you're calling to replace schaub with no plan.

just, REPLACE SCHAUB!!!!!!!!!!

you haven't even named a qb you want to draft or a free agent qb available coming up that we should go after.

just hypotheticals.
right because this off-season there wasnt a 50 page thread saying to go get peyton manning... philip rivers might become available next offseason. weve even said lets drfaft a qb in the next 2 years with an early pick and let him sit behind schaub. but all you guys do is dismiss every suggestion and claim we dotn provide any solutions

Quote:
Am I the only one who sees the irony here?
no irony, ive been wanting to get rid of schaub since the best he could do was go 8-8.. he lost my faith around 08 when he tossed a pick to lose the arizona game, it just got progressively worse. i mean he racked up a bunch of yards and you guys beat your chests over it. i saw a weak, mental midget who couldnt over come his teams mistakes and is afraid of the spot light..