View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #144
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 28030 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
that may be the case.

but i'd rather build the team to get better with what we have now than to go back to the 2-14 dark ages off a prayer.

that's for desperate teams with nothing to lose. i just don't feel the texans are there just yet, even if we lose to the patriots.
Wait. What? You think w/o Schaub you think we won't win more than two games? Even if Yates starts all our game next year I think we can at least manage a 9 win season.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote