View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
oh it doesnt?? because before you said that i thought thats how it worked. i thought the rest of the nfl was at the Texans disposal... dude stfu, i dont live in a fantasy land so foh with your condescending remarks. i know an elite qb was available last off-season and the texans dismissed the idea of kicking the tires.. theyre content with this loser..
Unless Peyton Manning was willing to sign for the league minimum then there wasn't a chance in hell of him coming to Houston. We didn't even have the cap room to resign Winston, Briesel, and DeMeco Ryans. Did you want the Texans to cut even more quality players to go after Manning? Get rid of Foster, Brown, and probably a few other guys just to go after him? There was no realistic possibility of Manning come to Houston.

And can you come up with any realistic solution besides Matt Schuab? TJ Yates isn't the answer. He was an average college QB and hasn't shown that he'd be anything better as a pro. What players are out there that would be an upgrade over Schaub?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote