View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #136
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
the game that was sealed by a GREAT play by the TE, one even Matt was surprised he caught

The question is, what game were YOU watching
If we handicap New England's receivers, including TEs, to not make GREAT catches next week, I'll bet the house on the Texans. No tipping the ball to themselves, no one handed catches, no elevating above the defenders. If Brady doesn't lay it perfectly in their hands, they are not allowed to catch the ball....

I'll take the Texans every time.

Tell you what, how about something that makes more sense. I'll bet you whatever you want, that the Patriot TEs will make more GREAT catches than our TEs.