View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #135
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post

you also seem to think any unamed rookie will lead the texans to a super bowl victory.
i dont think that at all, im just positive schaub will never lead the texans to a superbowl victory. so lets cut the bull****..

Quote:
and the problem is you seem to think the texans can get any qb they want at a snap of a finger.

hey flacco is better than schaub right?

texans: hey ravens give me flacco.

ravens: ok.

sorry but it doesn't work like that
oh it doesnt?? because before you said that i thought thats how it worked. i thought the rest of the nfl was at the Texans disposal... dude stfu, i dont live in a fantasy land so foh with your condescending remarks. i know an elite qb was available last off-season and the texans dismissed the idea of kicking the tires.. theyre content with this loser..