View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #41
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 259047 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Wild-Card Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Luck is still overrated and overhyped.

He still has some luck though.

Two shoulda-been INT, one near Int, one fumble lost, one near-lost fumble, and an Intentional Grounding.

If that was Schaub, this MB would have called for his head despite some of the plays he made.
They would even called him out for all the sacks he "took", too.

But since it is Luck, everything works in reverse.

They won't even complain about the FGs, LOL.
Yeah, because this fan base has a history of crucifying rookie QBs. Riiiigghhtt ....

Matt Schaub has been in the league NINE years. He is what he is. I'm not even hating on him, but YOU brought that weak sauce Schaub crap into this thread. Luck has and will make many mistakes. He's a young QB. If he's still making those mistakes after four or five years, people will be labeling him a bust.

Wait, maybe I jumped on you too soon. You're suggesting that Schaub is playing like a rookie? OK, I can get with that. Hell, he plays like a promising rookie.