View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #118
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If anyone is making an argument to replace Schaub they need to shut up about Yates. He looked miserable compared to Schaub. Not even close and the offense came to a standstill. Fine, argue for replacing Schaub but this comes across as a temper tantrum of "even if I have no idea what I am talking about, I want rid of Schaub at all costs or I am going to cry."

I'd love to see an upgrade at QB but damn some folks are coming across like Schaub pissed in their Huggies.
No. It comes across as football fans talking football and sharing their views. Not like the FO is coming here and saying of look infantrycak is backing Schaub - we must be doing something right. The point of a forum is discuss and share views; some opposing. God forbid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote