View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #109
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If anyone is making an argument to replace Schaub they need to shut up about Yates. He looked miserable compared to Schaub. Not even close and the offense came to a standstill. Fine, argue for replacing Schaub but this comes across as a temper tantrum of "even if I have no idea what I am talking about, I want rid of Schaub at all costs or I am going to cry."
wow, you completely missed the entire point of what you quoted. everyone is scared of replacing schaub because its "starting over" im just saying that a totally unprepared rookie came in and did pretty well,all things considered.. now imagine what a qb with playoff experience, or a young stud rookie could do given the opportunity.. you saw yates name and thought you would lay down the law.. when the point had really nothing to do with yates..