View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #104
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
whose to say "X" wont be better just because of an unfamiliarity with the system... i get the whole schaub knows the system the best thing, great, he'll make a great coach one day and continue the shanny offense legacy in the future.. sticking with schaub will keep the texans on a treadmill. yates came in as unprepared as any potential replacement and did a damn good job winning a playoff game in the process.
If anyone is making an argument to replace Schaub they need to shut up about Yates. He looked miserable compared to Schaub. Not even close and the offense came to a standstill. Fine, argue for replacing Schaub but this comes across as a temper tantrum of "even if I have no idea what I am talking about, I want rid of Schaub at all costs or I am going to cry."

I'd love to see an upgrade at QB but damn some folks are coming across like Schaub pissed in their Huggies.