Thread: We meet again
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #50
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We meet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Is there any part of the Texans that the Patriots fans feel could possibly exploit their team? Or is it the general feeling of you guys are getting 2 byes to the AFCCG and the Texans are nothing to worry about?
Most Pats fans feel the teams are pretty evenly matched minus HC, QB and home field. But that's 3 pretty big advantages. If there's one thing Pats fans gives them the biggest advantage it's Kubiak not being creative enough to surprise the Pats. It's like Marty Shottenheimer with the 2006 Chargers. That team had more talent than the Pats but Marty was too conservative. Not that he was a bad coach he just wasn't a great one. If the Texans had a coach like Jim Harbaugh they would be the #1 seed and the favorite to win it all.

I steal feel your defense having a big day. They can cause turnovers and if that happens it's anybody's ball game. Do I like the Pats, ya. Do I think it's a second bye? Hell no.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote