View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #81
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 39719 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

I know it's only one play but the more I study that particular play the more I'm convinced Schaub is a one-read QB. There were only three receivers out on that route, the rest stayed to block giving him max protect upfront. And yet he totally ignored Walter when he realized AJ was covered underneath and opted to throw to the one guy that shouldn't be thrown to unless he was under great duress in the pocket.

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/1356/schaubint.png
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote