View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #75
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: If both of these QBs are rookies, what does that make Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I was just thinking that. Both of these guys have "it". When I see Schaub crapping the bed and rolling around in it week after week, I don't see "it". I just see something that ends in it but not "it".
Absolutely agree.

Schaub doesnt exude confidence with his teammates, fans, and media.

He exudes fear and loathing.

Some people have that "IT" factor. Some people dont.

I cant stand his stupid aloof gomer pyle face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
wilson had a dropped interception in the redzone and a fumble that should have been recovered by the redskins.

but i'm sure we'll gloss over that. that and andrew luck's fg fest this afternoon as well.

yea lets just gloss over the fact that matt schaub is a nine year veteran who is just finally played his first playoff game.

smdh at you trying to clown on rookies who led their team to the playoffs.

Even worse you bagging on Andrew Luck who plays with a horrid oline while being a rookie who led his team to a 11 win season a year before his team only won two games.

Luck would throw for 5k if he played for the texans.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote