View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Since we're all saying what game plan should be implemented, this is mine and has been mine (even prior to our Week 14 game vs. the Patriots):

1. You have to bring your A+ game -- No dropped passes, no stupid penalties, no Schaub backpedaling for his life, basically play your best in all facets of the game.

2. You have to have the Patriots stumble and make their own mistakes, and then capitalize off those mistakes when given the opportunities.
This just makes too much sense. IF GP can think up this game plan, why the heck can't Kubiak? Doesn't he get paid to write up game plans?

If this isn't the gameplan for next weeks game, I hope sure as heck Dennison goes on to Chicago & we get an OC who can write a game plan like this.

Frek'n Kubiak... They better write in that thing about TDs instead of FGs too.