View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #65
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Don't see anyone stating that Schaub led this team to victory or that he was the big reason why we won, but he only had like two bad plays to me.

I don't know man, maybe I've just always understood Schaub for what he was and a lot of you guys thought he was borderline elite or something. Schaub's play right now isn't that surprising to me, but he made some real good plays on 3rd down today at least. I won't ever expect Schaub to carry this team to victory. I expect the team to carry Schaub more, but for Schaub to carry them sometimes (but not often). We're a defensive run first team. That's who we are. Expecting Schaub to be any different then what he's always been isn't really fair to expect it NOW. We just need for him not to make INT's or fumbles and to be able to make some TD passes in the RZ.
schaub was inaccurate all game long, just take the last throw for instance, Graham made an UNBELIEVABLE catch to seal that game, Schaubs throw was pathetic.....he got lucky, that won't be good enough in Foxboro