View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #66
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
You call it brain fart, I call it a QB that panicks for no reason. He had plenty of time in a perfect pocket to look downfield and should've thrown it to Walter on a deep slant out. But instead he threw it to a safety valve route design only to be thrown quickly if there was instance pressure upfront.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/schaubint.png/

Notice #83 breaking for a wide open out slant. Notice a clean protected pocket. Notice the panick decision to throw it late and flat to Casey that resulted in a pick 6.
Out Slant? Oh dear. I see the Bengals in zone and the man 'covering' AJ is about to release him, putting him in perfect position to intercept a pass to Walter.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote