View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why? - OL rotation and Keo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
i can understand demps getting burnt, but for the most part this year he's been solid, and i would guess he's just overall a better player than shiloh keo.

gotta dance with who brung ya, no?
We wouldn't have been playing this weekend if Demps was doing his job. Well, our chances would have been better anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
the oline being rotated is giving away what plays we are running.

Kubiak favors certain linemen for either running or passing plays and its showing defenses what play is coming hence the predictability concern the offense is showing.

If i can see it,

trust me, the greatest coach of all time is seeing it.
You do know they are rotated by series right? The guy who starts the series plays all the way through. They don't change them out between downs...... say if we want to run to the right we'll put Brooks in. That's not the way it goes.

If Brooks & Harris is playing, Brooks & Harris will play until the offense scores or fails to convert a third down.