View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #31
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Bears get permission to interview Texans' Dennison

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Maybe they will take both Ricks! Neither will be missed my me, although I would keep Dennison over the other one any old day!!
Hmmm i think Rick Smith has done a damn good job, he made some tough calls last off season, but that allowed us to lock up the best OT, RB in the NFL. He also did do the deals for manning and Jojo. Was a smart move instead of breaking the bank for Aso.

Our drafts since he arrived has also been pretty damn solid. This team has been basically built through the 06 to now draft.