View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #3
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bengals the Patriots and the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modest View Post
Pats fan here. What I believe is critical to the Texans having a chance to win is changing from their tendencies. The Jets in 2010 and the Steelers in the regular season last year completely deviated away from their tendencies and it paid off for both teams. Wade is a great DC but I believe if he debut's with the same gameplan he used the first time- barring the Pats complete and utter collapse or numerous fluke turnovers- the Pats will win handily again.

I only wish it could have worked out to where you guys got to skull**** the Broncos and then face us for the AFC championship. I'm sick of hearing about Fivehead all of the time.
pats will lose if texans offensive line clears the lanes for foster and sets up the play action. easier said than done though. pats don't score a lot during playoff time (+30) like the season.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote