View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #22
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 15768 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: offensive line was huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I think the play calling was a little more creative for one. Kubes finally threw in some tendancy breakers.

I'm not ready to truly embrace my rope-a-dope theory just yet, but maybe they were keeping things close to the vest. I would have put everything out on the tables against the Vikes, and the Colts the last two games for home field advantage, but maybe the coaches feel film is more important than location. Maybe the last 4 weeks were propaganda, then again maybe it was just a horrible slump for an offense that has played pretty damn well for 4 years overall (Although inconsistency isnt anything new to the Houston Offense under Kubes.)
play calling was really good on both sides. on the offense, things like the reverse was really good plus that play with casey were realy good.

also on the d, cincy didn't know when the texans were going to blitz and the backs were swarming green.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote