View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #29
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Bears get permission to interview Texans' Dennison

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
I haven't heard one way or the other, but I question his need for the Denny's Menu if that's the case.
I know for sure that during the 2010 season and at least part of last season, Dennison used to stay up in the booth. Wonder if that's where he has spent some of the time this season. Wonder if he is the "mysterious" red flag coach????

BTW, if no one has mentioned it, I believe that this past year was Dennison's last contract year. (It would also have been Knapp's also had he stayed)

Has everyone forgotten his "loyalty" statement that made you wonder if this is where he really wanted to be to begin with.

Quote:
ďIíve known the Broncos forever. If it is (an advantage), thatís great, Iíll use that to the best of my abilities. Iím orange and blue all the way through. I just work in Houston now.ĒóTexans offensive coordinator Rick Dennison in an interview with the Denver Post on Tuesday.
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote