View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That is correct, the Texans didn't have the cap space. Had the Texans been able to make a run at Manning, would they have? Not a chance in hell. So let's be honest about that.
Do you think they should have? When has something like this ever worked out for the Texans? Boselli? Green? Moulds?

I love Peyton Manning, but I guarantee if we'd have picked him up & put Schaub on the bench, things just wouldn't have worked out for us.

I know that sounds stupid, but outright cutting Matt Schaub (or not extending his contract) sounds just as stupid.