View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #26
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I just dont get why everyone bashes the gameplan .... its sound football.

Control the clock , limit mistakes .... Dont ask your players to do things they cant .... especially your QB.

Schaub excells at play action .... but without it , he's just average. Asking him to "throw it around the yard" is a recipe for disaster.

Keeping Brady on the sidelines and Schaub from making mistakes gives them a chance to win.
I dont think it is so much the "gamke plan" that everyone dont like. It is what we do once our game plan gets blown out of whack. Hell even with our game plan, at their 20 4th and 1 we could take a chance sometimes. I hope the texans have some tricks up their sleves.

How often have you ever seen kubiak do a fake put, Forsett is in on punts alot do a direct snap to him and i am sure he can get you 2-3 yards if needed. But no when we line up for a pun it is a punt.

It is things like this that would help our team believe it or not. And not just from us getting a first down, but it would pump up or team IMO. Maybe give them a little more confidence.