Thread: We meet again
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #45
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 656 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We meet again

Another Pats fan here.

Good luck it should be a good game. I'm a firm believer it's about execuation and prior games mean squat so I'm not taking this game for granted at all.

The Pats didn't have Gronk last time and Vollmer, Mankins and Hernandez were all still hobbled. For the Texans Joesph looks much more like the player from earlier in the year. All that should factor in.

In watching the game again on my DVR the Texans defense did not play as bad as the score might indicate and with a few different bounces it could have been a much different game.

In watching the game again on my DVR the Texans offense did play as bad as the score indicated. The offense is far too predictable and Kubiak was too conservative. If they come out with the we do what we do attitude again they'll have no success a second time.

Somebody on one of the Pats boards called Watt the Gronk of defense and I had to laugh because it was so true. It's a treat watching all that Watt does. I think you're all going to see Gronk lives up to the hype as well not only in the passing game but he is by far the best blocking TE in the game.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote