View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #9
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Why is the right side of the offensive line still splitting time? I dont understand how the line will build continuity when they are coming in and out of the game.
I think that's a valid question. I mean unless there's a fatigue issue with the starter, why sub him because if he's the starter that means he's atleast as good as anybody else on the roster at his position.
And on another potential "doghouse" subject, anybody know who that was who got us the offside penalty on the KO ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote