View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #24
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
No it doesn't. Brady is going to put up some scores. The Texans have to keep up with those scores. This isn't some low scoring offense they're playing. They'll be playing the highest scoring team in the league that raped every other team as far as offensive scoring goes. The Texans will have to keep up with that. Trying to play conservatively against a team like the Patriots is what is a recipe for disaster.
I disagree. It's damn near impossible to outscore Brady in a shootout, especially in the playoffs. You have to run the ball, play good defense, and hope for a little luck. Here are the patriots scores in playoff and Super Bowl losses since Brady came along starting with their most recent loss and going backwards.

34 (vs Peyton)

Of course it would help to score TD's instead of FG's but I think it's going to be more on how our run game and defense play next Sunday.