View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #11
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
If the person "who brung ya" is giving up huge plays and your team is in a losing streak? No.
correct, i agree. luckily for us, fans the team won yesterday. my concern stems from the passing attack we will be seeing out there next week, and brady WILL find where Keo is on the field and expose him. I'd rather have a superior athlete out there, I feel he would give us a better chance.