View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #72
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, big time statement there. Our coach would do better with a top 5 QB. Who would have thought that. Lol!

What I don't get from these people that seem like they just started watching football who make these statements is how they think they're going to get a top 5 QB. They think that we can just go into the off season and demand Tom Brady or Andrew Luck from their other team and we just buy him like he's at Target or something. These people have zero cred when they say that kind of thing. I definitely want to replace Schaub, but this whole "if we had a guy like Rodgers or Brady" crap is such nonsense, because we don't have a guy like that and there is no way to "just get one" when every other team in the league wants one. So essentially we're like one of 25 other teams who are trying to get that kind of guy and there isn't even always one that is in every draft. Some years are bad QB years for the draft even. People just talk to talk when they say that. Who wouldn't want a top 5 QB? I know that I would, but there has to be a plan to get one, and more then likely that will involve the draft somehow. People talk like getting an elite QB is as easy as getting a competent kicker in any given off season.

They'll cite Denver getting Manning and say the Texans didn't even try to talk to him about coming here. Nevermind the fact Denver had gobs of cap room whereas we had none. It's like they've played Madden this whole time with salary cap 'off'.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote