View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #22
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Texans vs. Steelers Game

I think the thing New England has on its side that allows it to be so creative defensively is the versatility of its players. I'm not sure Oakland has that versatility, and I'm pretty sure that SD doesn't have it at all. However, if they can get pressure on the QB with their front 7, it will make that young secondary of theirs look much better.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I overheard something on ESPN about having draft picks refuse to go to a team, and then the team relocates sometime later. For example John Elway and the Baltimore Colts. He refused to sign, was traded to Denver, and a few years later the Colts moved to Indy. Or Steve Francis and the Grizzlies. Same situation...traded to the Rockets, and then the Grizzlies move from Vancouver to Memphis. There was another one or two mentioned but I can't recall right now. Does this means SD might be moving soon? I think its definitely a possibility in the next 3 or 4 years.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote