View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bengals the Patriots and the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If you stated it numerous times last week why bother with a new thread to say the same thing?
Every single week is a rehash of the same material from the same posters regardless of their particular opinions. I don't see any reason why bckey shouldn't have every right to do the same. Many times it's a process wherein posters takes gradually become more refined as time goes by.

I thought the post was just fine myself. rep to bckey.