View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #10
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bengals the Patriots and the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
He called me a dumbass yesterday for being excited for our team's win. I don't even think the guy wants success for the Texans after seeing him post that. I'm not sure if he's a Titans fan who came on here or what, but I've never seen an alleged fan get angry when we win a playoff game, much less insult other fans for getting excited because we won a playoff game.
I did not. It was all your condecending comments in numerous threads as a whole. Had nothing whatsoever to do with your excitement over the win. You just are really obnoxious when fans don't agree with your "ultimatefan" point of view.

Been here since 2004. No bandwagon or Titan fan or any other nfl team fan. Texans fan all the way. Too many people migrated over here from the mainboard. Agree with them or else. It used to be a peaceful board. How do you even have the time to post 12066 times since 2008. It gets old sifting through your rants. Gotta start using the ignore list again.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote