View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Well, it was a really tough decision, but I have to put my health first. I'm putting myself on the IR list & I'm going to miss the game today. I've made arrangements for all the equipment, thanks to everyone that offered. They may need some help unloading & loading the grill, so if you're able-bodied please provide some assistance.

It'll be tough watching from home - so y'all better go out there and be extra loud for me & bring me home a win!
I must have logged off before you posted this.

Anyway, I was freaked out whenever your moms and pops let me know that you weren't making it to the game.

Get some rest and get well soon my friend!!!