View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bengals the Patriots and the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If you stated it numerous times last week why bother with a new thread to say the same thing?
He called me a dumbass yesterday for being excited for our team's win. I don't even think the guy wants success for the Texans after seeing him post that. I'm not sure if he's a Titans fan who came on here or what, but I've never seen an alleged fan get angry when we win a playoff game, much less insult other fans for getting excited because we won a playoff game.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote