View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I do think if you have RB's like we have and an OL that was playing like it was yesterday, you have to go on 4th and 1. If we play conservative against NE ... we lose.
The Texans pretty much took a really good Bengals defense and walked all over them. The Patriots dont have as good a defense as the Bengals.

The Texans have a better Oline, Defense, and running game. The Patriots however have better coaching and QB.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote