View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #50
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Yep, that's how I feel. I don't believe it's his fault. He's basically a heady QB with a serious lack of armstrength and no mobility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I just want to point out that some QBs considered as "heady" made some poor throws at times.

Consider Peyton's 3 INTs game.
How about Brees' 5 INTs game.
And they lost those games, of course.

Then if you watch Luck' play throughout the season.
Besides the INTs that he threw, there were other balls that were dropped by the Defenders when Luck threw the ball right at their numbers as if they were the ones who ran the route. Balls that looked like the one Schaub threw yesterday were also common, but luckily, the DBs didn't time it quite right, or they couldn't quite haul the ball in.

Schaub is not a great QB, but he's not a bad one either.
That is all I'm saying
Agree 100% with bold above . Sorry if you took offense to comment about heady.
i do consider the top 2 mentioned as heady. Luck I also think will be a heady QB in the future.

I did move Schaub ahead of Dalton in ranking.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote