Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #310
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I sure did....you are talking about that 5th round rookie QB who as you correctly stated is not as good as Schaub but guided the Texans to the playoffs and our first playoff W. Now, that in mind, we have the epic FAIL that was the end of this season...

I'm not trying to ***** at this point and trying to be more positive which is not my normal personality as it is but don't tee easy ones like that up for me man lol.

Sorry it wasn't Yates that guided us to the playoffs last year but rather the work Schaub put in before he went down that got us in. I guess you forgot that we lost our last three games last year heading into the playoffs, The team scored 10 ppg less with Yates and in his first playoff game he had a comp rate of 55% on just 20 attempts. He did get a td but so did watt and foster hung 2. It seems many of you have a revisionist memory of what was happening last year.
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote