Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #309
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Did you watch the end of the season last year? How about the first playoff game?
I sure did....you are talking about that 5th round rookie QB who as you correctly stated is not as good as Schaub but guided the Texans to the playoffs and our first playoff W. Now, that in mind, we have the epic FAIL that was the end of this season...

I'm not trying to ***** at this point and trying to be more positive which is not my normal personality as it is but don't tee easy ones like that up for me man lol.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote