View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #58
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Convincing us the Pats used to get screwed a long time ago, does not give me any more faith in the innocence of the NFL. Nobody's saying the Pats have always been "favored." Some day the Texans might be "favored" because of who knows what story or QB. I just don't like the refs favoring anybody in the first place. If they're going to run it like the WWF, they need to admit it so all us suckers can waist our time on something else.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote