Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #305
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I'm happy about the win but I noticed yesterday that while I was pumped at the bar, leading chants on chairs as normal and whatnot, it still just didn't FEEL the same as last year. I find that today while yes I am happy about the win, I don't think I'll be squirting with excitement until I see this team win against an elite team, which they won't have the chance to do until next week.

A win next week and truly IMO we will all be one happy family again. Otherwise, it will be more the same with the people on the satisfied with staying pat crowd and possibly still an expansion franchise mentality and those who actually have higher expectations and see what has happened with open eyes.

Until then, you'll see no bitching from me, GO TEXANS!

Like it or not we are in a better spot this year than last. All the Schaub haters can ***** and moan but he is our best option. He has the ability to have a great game, Yates does not. Cheer up and let's hope out boys gear up to play as 10 point dogs
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote