View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #56
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Pats fans don't like to acknowledge the asterisk on their helmets, they like to pretend it is a star.

Anyone that has been watching football for any length of time knows Brady fumbled the ball on that snowy New England night. He "tucked" the ball when he put his second hand on it and brought it to his chest. He knew he fumbled, and even admitted as much after the game. He then made a joke out of the call later. It has since become known as one of the worst if not the worst call in NFL history. End of story.
can someone please reset my +rep limit coz its suspended for 24hrs n i need to +rep this guy 1,000x !!!!
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote