View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #52
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71740 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
I wouldn't expect a Pats fan to admit it. However everyone but pats fans realize that it was the wrong call. And the refs have been on the Pats side for years now. I a Pats player complains enough he will get the call 90%of the time.
Pats fans don't like to acknowledge the asterisk on their helmets, they like to pretend it is a star.

Anyone that has been watching football for any length of time knows Brady fumbled the ball on that snowy New England night. He "tucked" the ball when he put his second hand on it and brought it to his chest. He knew he fumbled, and even admitted as much after the game. He then made a joke out of the call later. It has since become known as one of the worst if not the worst call in NFL history. End of story.