View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #62
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
When I joined this bord they didn't tell me that you would be the one to decide which threads I could comment on....because you aren't.

Ravens are class organization- not sure why you felt the need to bring my team into it when I commented on a person's post trying to 'stay classy' but there is this deep yearning for some posters on this board to constantly refer to a non-Texans fans team as way to make themselves feel better, justify a response or make a point. Maybe all three. either way, it makesthem look small.

Flacco will get a new contract no matter what- ther is no one else available that is better and I would rank him aroun anywhere from 8-11 in a top 10. And I will be happy with him as my QB- no matter what. He's won more playoff games in the beginning of his career athan anyone else- Brady, annin, Rodgers, etc...not saying he is on par with them either.

And blaming bad calls as the reason you lost is for losers.
I don't know. I'm beginning to think it's for non-suckers. 'Course, if I become confident in this, I won't be complaining anymore; I just won't care.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote