View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #45
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Yep, that's how I feel. I don't believe it's his fault. He's basically a heady QB with a serious lack of armstrength and no mobility.
Why is Schaub considered a heady QB. Does a heady QB make that throw to Casey? Does a heady QB zero in on one player all the time? Does a heady QB lose his cool and rush when there is no one around?
I am beginning to think MS is just the opposite of heady?
I just must miss all the pump fakes and looks he makes to redirect the DBs.
Is there a reason Matt does not have more flexibility at the line with play calls or is it just GK thinking he is always right?

I do agree 100% with the last part of your post?
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote