View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
The minute I found out the Broncos got Manning, I would have laid everything I could down on the Broncos winning the SB, except for one, well, 2 things: 1 (and mainly), injuries can always happen, especially to him from that last season on...and,

2) I don't bet. I was trained to feel like they beat you the second you decide to take a chance against "the man" by my upbringing and "church".
Peyton Manning getting to the Super Bowl is not a good bet.