Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #299
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

I'm happy about the win but I noticed yesterday that while I was pumped at the bar, leading chants on chairs as normal and whatnot, it still just didn't FEEL the same as last year. I find that today while yes I am happy about the win, I don't think I'll be squirting with excitement until I see this team win against an elite team, which they won't have the chance to do until next week.

A win next week and truly IMO we will all be one happy family again. Otherwise, it will be more the same with the people on the satisfied with staying pat crowd and possibly still an expansion franchise mentality and those who actually have higher expectations and see what has happened with open eyes.

Until then, you'll see no bitching from me, GO TEXANS!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote