View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #48
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
How do you call intentional grounding when the QBs arm is hit by the defense?

Thats a new one.
You can't throw a ball down after your arm is hit? All these guys have to do is throw the ball anywhere from a half centimeter in front of them to infinity forward if they have lost complete control of it and it's called an incomplete pass. If passes were allowed past the LOS, nobody would ever fumble again; you'd just have forward passes to phantom, "oh, there was s'posed to be a guy there" receivers.

Besides that, in answer to your question, I don't. I call it a fumble, unless the arm was moving forward BEFORE it was hit AND the QB was throwing to a receiver and not at his own left hand.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote