View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #60
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
When I joined this bord they didn't tell me that you would be the one to decide which threads I could comment on....because you aren't.

Ravens are class organization- not sure why you felt the need to bring my team into it when I commented on a person's post trying to 'stay classy' but there is this deep yearning for some posters on this board to constantly refer to a non-Texans fans team as way to make themselves feel better, justify a response or make a point. Maybe all three. either way, it makesthem look small.

Flacco will get a new contract no matter what- ther is no one else available that is better and I would rank him aroun anywhere from 8-11 in a top 10. And I will be happy with him as my QB- no matter what. He's won more playoff games in the beginning of his career athan anyone else- Brady, annin, Rodgers, etc...not saying he is on par with them either.

And blaming bad calls as the reason you lost is for losers.
I don't recall blaming only bad calls. I recall stating that even though we played like ****, there were some calls that could have changed momentum. The bad calls, especially the fumble, had a huge impact. If that play had happened in a Ratbirds game you would have lost your **** in conspiracy theory's. I love when people say that blaming the refs is for losers when they do the same thing.

So enjoy the rest of the rat birds season, as it will end soon. Hope it's a beat down, because I have a hard time seeing a stolen team succeed.