Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #295
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

The Texans are still in the playoffs. The Bengals looked like a mirror of the Texans in QB and coaching. Dalton looks like a young Schaub. Play calling very familiar, throwing short for first downs etc.

It could be a lot worse. I feel so much better that the Texans won than I would have if the Bengals had completed one of those passes to Green in the 2nd half and the texans lost by 1 after complete domination.

The defense looked a lot better today but hard to tell if it was just inferior competition or did they really play better. We will know more next week.

Next week we have Brady not Dalton. Do the Texans have a chance?

Without a doubt they have a chance.
Get out to a fast start.

No TOs by offense, multiple TOs by our defense. We need all the breaks and calls.
Execute in red zone. Need tds not fgs.
No penalties or at least none in red zone.
No penalties that keep the Pats on the field. What the hell was that Daniel Manning offsides? Brady will make you pay.
Schaub needs to make the big plays and make good decisions and stay composed. He just seems to always in a big rush even when he has time.
Both line need to win or at least play even.

Not happy that we don't have home field advantage because I think it would help but at least we are still in the game.

Remember when we beat GB with almost no offense, it can happen.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote